Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Absolute, all-out cinematic beauty.

The atmosphere you have created here is beyond words. The texture of the film's imagery is stunning in its graphic detail; the background score is harmoniously tied to the enormous mood of the story; the writing is deeply inspired. The ending is simply breathtaking, and will leave a mark on my mind for many weeks to come.

It's hard to believe I'm reviewing the same author of the "Fat-Pie" series, or even the earlier installments of Sock. You are a true inspiration to all of us. You are living proof that, amongst us many thousands of novice flash authors, we can become professional animators, capable of the amazing work we have seen here, tonight.

I remember when I was watching Salad Fingers at the age of 13, and subsequently making flash animations of my own. I owe that to you.

My TV Show Episode 2 My TV Show Episode 2

Not good enough, sorry.

It seems like you have good story ideas. Try to improve on the voice acting, add some better backgrounds, just improve on the graphics in general. It's not really a good idea to submit stuff until you get the hang of it.

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

Fucking Brilliant.

There needs to be more humor like this in the world. Definitely the funniest in the series, I didn't think you could top Episode 3.

Burnt Face Man 7 Burnt Face Man 7

New age Monty Python

Great stuff, certainly very "Pythonesque".

Is it true Smiling Pete's sound byte was recorded in 2004?

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

Sorry, I couldn't sit through it all

I didn't really like the music, but it was well animated.

Health Reminder Health Reminder

Newgrounds gem

I like the satirical edge to some of your later work. But best of all, you will put whatever the hell you want into your work! :D

Caesar (PFM) Caesar (PFM)

Be more original

I appreciate that you took the time to take some sprites from some computer game and animate them into a very uninteresting storyline, but I'm not really a big fan.

I know it doesn't pay to be so pessemistic about stuff on NEWGROUNDS, but I just feel you could've expanded a bit more.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Fucking Brilliant!

This is the greatest thing that has ever ended with .swf! How could anyone vote less than 5 for it? Everything about it is perfect! The style, the humor, the originality...

Video Games/Brief History Video Games/Brief History

Doesn't cover the history very well

Well, it doesn't cover the 7 generations of video gaming... all I saw was a couple of badly-drawn idiots on an Xbox and I stopped watching. I couldn't hear the voices at all and... well... it isn't doing what it says on the tin.

DaBigCow responds:

Yeah, again it was VERY RUSHED, I know a hell of a lot more than that.

Weebl and Bob TLE Club Weebl and Bob TLE Club