Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

Absolute, all-out cinematic beauty.

The atmosphere you have created here is beyond words. The texture of the film's imagery is stunning in its graphic detail; the background score is harmoniously tied to the enormous mood of the story; the writing is deeply inspired. The ending is simply breathtaking, and will leave a mark on my mind for many weeks to come.

It's hard to believe I'm reviewing the same author of the "Fat-Pie" series, or even the earlier installments of Sock. You are a true inspiration to all of us. You are living proof that, amongst us many thousands of novice flash authors, we can become professional animators, capable of the amazing work we have seen here, tonight.

I remember when I was watching Salad Fingers at the age of 13, and subsequently making flash animations of my own. I owe that to you.

My TV Show Episode 2 My TV Show Episode 2

Not good enough, sorry.

It seems like you have good story ideas. Try to improve on the voice acting, add some better backgrounds, just improve on the graphics in general. It's not really a good idea to submit stuff until you get the hang of it.

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

Fucking Brilliant.

There needs to be more humor like this in the world. Definitely the funniest in the series, I didn't think you could top Episode 3.

Ninja Rampage Ninja Rampage

Nice

You learn a new skill on each level, it's under a meg, and you get to stab people!

tehBubblez tehBubblez

I like your idea

It's pretty cool, I think you're onto something here. It'll take some more ideas, though.

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

OMG PURE 5 MATERIAL!!!

OMFG! OMFG!!!!! THATS FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, that was BRILLIANT. If only the newgrounds voting scale went up to 6 (or even 10). But there'll never be enough 5s in the entire universe for this SOLID GOLD MASTERPEICE! I must have spent about two hours flipping through them all!

UNBELIVABLE!! GOD-LIKE!! I'M RUNNING OUT OF WORDS!!!!!!!